5 W’s TO ACHIEVE YOUR FAT LOSS GOALS.
Today I’m going to talk about the 5 W’s.
5 questions to ask yourself at the beginning of your journey or simply to keep you on track when trying to achieve your goals.
1. WHERE AM I NOW?
The more honest you are with yourself with this question the quicker you’ll start getting results.
I mean be brutally honest.
2. WHERE DO I WANT TO BE?
Have a realistic vision on how you want to look and feel.
Have a vision of how by you achieving your goals, it will help inspire people around you.
3. WHY DO I WANT TO DO THIS?
You could be doing this for your kids, husband, partner, grandkids or you just want to get into shape for a holiday, wedding or 21st.
Or maybe it’s for you, maybe you’ve to spend so much time helping people around you that you’ve forgotten about yourself. Use your why to motivate yourself.
4. WHEN DO I WANT TO DO THIS?
Monday? We’ve all done it. “I’ll start Monday” you tell yourself.
For some people Monday never comes. For others it comes and by Wednesday your back to square one and you find yourself saying “I’ll start fresh Monday” and the cycle continues.
Shouldn’t matter what day it is just get going, take baby steps. The hardest part is getting started.
5. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
(This is where I come in)
It can get confusing out there. “my sisters boyfriends brother done this that and the other and lost a stone, I think I’ll do that”
“This trainer says I need to eat this 5 times a day or I won’t lose weight and this other trainer says I have to use kettle bells and Trx or I won’t get results.”
Listen when I tell you, there is no one food you have to eat or exercise you have to do.
Find an activity you enjoy doing and go for it. Make a list of healthy foods you enjoy eating and get creative.
Eat them 80% of the time with the other 20% consisting of the foods that are not so healthy but you still enjoy eating.
Hope this helps.